Google

Friday, June 27, 2008

How to Impress Funny Girl

The most important thing is not to try too hard. If you talk honestly for long enough, you will probably say something funny. Oh -- but one thing. If any of the following happens to be your honest opinion, don't share it: • Jon Stewart, now he should run for president • Oh, my God, I was such a nerd in high school • Saturday Night Live is not as good as it used to be • You know who I love and I'm not embarrassed to admit it? Justin Timberlake. These are not funny-true; these opinions are so prevalent that your funny girl already thought of them long ago, and they will force her to fake laugh/fake find you interesting. The thing is, it's not all about you. She's working her ass off trying to make you laugh. If you laugh enough, it will create a general atmosphere of mirth. She'll have this feeling, like, Oh, there is chuckling happening here. Is it you? Is it me? Who knows! I'm totally gonna have sex with this guy. I guarantee the next day she'll describe you to her friends as this really funny guy. We funny girls are kind of easy to manipulate in this way. Really, a funny girl wants what other girls want: for you to think she's hot. Also, we are insecure. All I can think about now is why you didn't ask me, "How do we impress a hot girl?"

No comments: