Google

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hands on Therapy

Example 1: A lady from my class told me she had a sex problem and wanted it fixed. She was probably 15 years younger than I. So I went to bed with her twice and got orgasms but they weren't very big. I had tried to find the reason using hypnoanalysis.

On a trip to the beach with 2 other women including my girlfriend I did therapy on her in the back seat, whispering in her ear. She started to cry. I disconnected the cause. She had gone back to her first sex experience when she went camping with a boy who later became her husband. They had sex, and she felt so guilty she cried all night. I figured I had found the root of the problem.

On arriving at a motel at the beach I told the other women to stay out of the bedroom. I took her to bed and with suggestion I must have taken her thru at least 20 strong orgasms. In fact I could later give her orgasms without touching her sexually. She had no interest in me at all, but she got fixed, good. I heard later that she went back to her husband and I've had no more contact.

Example 2: A woman of about 50 was referred to me by a girlfriend for sex therapy. She was separated from her husband, had a younger boyfriend, but was having trouble getting to orgasm. I did therapy on her and on her second visit she reported that she had had fairly satisfactory sex with her boyfriend. I did more therapy and went to bed with her. She performed as a woman should, essentially unlimited number of orgasms. I don't remember how many but they were intense and she came easily. I saw her again, socially, but never went to bed with her again. I later heard from my girlfriend that she had gone back to her husband and no longer functioned sexually.

Example 3: A woman with MS was fond of me, though much younger. We ended up in bed and with a lot of work over a couple of hours I got a small orgasm or two, and I am pretty skilled. She had a stiff leg, as a result of the MS, and I was working on that on the living room floor when she got into some past experience and started crying, sobbing (an abreaction) and it lasted about ten minutes. I let her cry it out. The bottom line was her high school daughter had come home from the prom with blood on her dress some years ago and she sobbed to me "I didn't want my daughter to be a sinful woman like I was." I thought no more about it and the leg still wasn't bending, though when I slept with her and awakened during the night she was on her back with knees in the air.

The next time I had sex with her she came easily and with good orgasms, 7 in an hour as I recall. In fact I gave her the suggestion that when she went in the bathroom to pee she would have an orgasm instead. I had to take it out after a while because she couldn't pee for the orgasms. I've done this to several woman friends as practical jokes.

She was from out of town and I never saw her again but she still has the MS, caused I think by the fact she left her husband for another man and later came back to her husband who accepted her, watched her like a hawk, but wouldn't have sex with her for fear he would "catch" MS. She became so crippled she couldn't get away to have another partner, which she had done on occasion. This is the sort of damage your own subconscious can do to you. It's tragic. You see this in panic attacks as well.

Nutritional therapy is available at your health food store for both men and women. See http://www.smart-publications.com which is very helpful. There are creams for women adveertised on the internet containing arginine which are reputed to increase responsiveness in women, rubbed in the appropriate areas of course. Give it a few minutes to penetrate. They probably work, tho I haven't used them.

Lacking the cream, use a lubricant like KY liquid Personal Lubricant, at all pharmacies. Makes a world of difference.

No comments: